Knowledge Manager Pathway
Metro State University
MSU CyberSkills2Work offers a nine-month, intensive training program designed to grow a diversified cybersecurity workforce with focus on roles such as cyber defense analyst, cyber defense infrastructure support specialist, knowledge manager, network operations specialist, system administrator, systems security analyst, technical support specialist, and vulnerability assessment analyst. The program delivers eight pathways in an asynchronous, online-learning environment and provides training, certification, free exam vouchers, mentoring, a career skills workshop, and assistance with job placement for military personnel, transitioning first responders, veterans, and minorities. This program is offered at no cost to selected participants.
The Knowledge Manager Pathway is designed to prepare participants for a knowledge manager work role where they can provide management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content. Pathway graduates might also perform job duties as a system support specialist.
- Knowledge Manager
- Entry Level
- Asynchronous Online
- Jan. 9, 2023
- Sept. 30, 2023
- 25 weeks
- CompTIA Linux+ Course and Exam Prep
- CompTIA A+ Course and Exam Prep
- Familiarity with hardware and software and knowledge of working in a Windows environment.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a veteran, transitioning service member, or first responder.
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. (School transcripts of the highest level of education completed are required.)
- Must have some IT or cybersecurity experience.