Cyber Threat Intelligence Fellowship (Threat/Warning Analyst) Pathway
Florida International University
FIU CyberSkills2Work offers a short-term, intensive training program designed to recruit, prepare, and place participants into the cybersecurity work roles of cyber defense forensics analyst and threat/warning analyst. The program delivers three pathways in an asynchronous and synchronous online format and provides training, certification, assistance with job placement, mentoring, and a career path to transitioning military personnel, transitioning first responders, and veterans. This program is at no cost to selected participants.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Fellowship Pathway is designed to prepare participants for a threat/warning analyst work role to be able to use their research and analytical skills to join the cybersecurity field in the intelligence community. Participants will also learn the foundations of cyber operations, cyber threat intelligence, and writing for intelligence and national security.
- Threat/Warning Analyst
- Entry Level
- Synchronous Online
- June 1, 2022
- May 31, 2023
- 52 weeks
- Intro to Cyber Operations and Policy
- Cyber Threat Intelligence I
- Writing for Intelligence and National Security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence II
- Fundamentals of National Security
- Foundations of Global Cybersecurity Policy
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a veteran, transitioning service member, or first responder.
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. (School transcripts of the highest level of education completed are required.)
- Must have at least two years IT or cybersecurity experience.