Systems Security Analyst Pathway
Metro State University
About This Program
MSU CyberSkills2Work offers a nine-month, intensive training program designed to grow a diversified cybersecurity workforce with focus on roles such as cyber defense analyst, cyber defense infrastructure support specialist, knowledge manager, network operations specialist, system administrator, systems security analyst, technical support specialist, and vulnerability assessment analyst. The program delivers eight pathways in an asynchronous, online-learning environment and provides training, certification, free exam vouchers, mentoring, a career skills workshop, and assistance with job placement for military personnel, transitioning first responders, veterans, and minorities. This program is offered at no cost to selected participants.
About This Pathway
The Systems Security Analyst Pathway is designed to prepare participants for a systems security analyst work role where they can do the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.NCAE-C MSU-9005
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a veteran, transitioning service member, first responder, woman, military spouse, underrepresented minority, or government personnel.
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. (School transcripts of the highest level of education completed are required.)
- Must have some IT or cybersecurity experience.
- Familiarity with hardware and software and knowledge of working in a Windows environment.
Target Work Role(s)
Industry Certifications Included
Start And End Dates
April 22, 2024 -- until -- July 8, 2024
Duration (In Weeks)
- Cyber Career Readiness;
- CompTIA Security+ Course and Exam Prep;
- CompTIA CySA+ Course and Exam Prep
Digital Badges Awarded
- NCAE-C MSU CompTIA Security+ Course and Exam Prep
- NCAE-C MSU CompTIA CySA+ Course and Exam Prep