Systems Security Analyst Pathway
Metro State University
MSU CyberSkills2Work offers a nine-month, intensive training program designed to grow a diversified cybersecurity workforce with focus on roles such as cyber defense analyst, cyber defense infrastructure support specialist, knowledge manager, network operations specialist, system administrator, systems security analyst, technical support specialist, and vulnerability assessment analyst. The program delivers eight pathways in an asynchronous, online-learning environment and provides training, certification, free exam vouchers, mentoring, a career skills workshop, and assistance with job placement for military personnel, transitioning first responders, veterans, and minorities. This program is offered at no cost to selected participants.
The Systems Security Analyst Pathway is designed to prepare participants for a systems security analyst work role where they can do the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.
- Systems Security Analyst
- Entry Level
- Asynchronous Online
- Jan. 9, 2023
- Sept. 30, 2023
- 25 weeks
- CompTIA Security+ Course and Exam Prep
- CompTIA CySA+ Course and Exam Prep
- Familiarity with hardware and software and knowledge of working in a Windows environment.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a veteran, transitioning service member, or first responder.
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. (School transcripts of the highest level of education completed are required.)
- Must have some IT or cybersecurity experience.