Educating and shaping the future cybersecurity workforce.
Our Coalition of Educational Institutions
The nation's top colleges and universities have joined forces as CyberSkills2Work institutions to spawn a new generation of cybercrime fighters. Scholars of schools designated as National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NCAE-C) are grooming talent for cybersecurity work. These NCAE-Cs, delegated by the National Security Agency, are training bright minds to fuel the cyberworkforce and safeguard virtual information.
CyberSkills2Work institutions collaborate to develop training curricula centered around the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework. Then, they use state-of-the-art techniques to teach training programs that align with NICE Framework work roles for America's workforce. After receiving training from CyberSkills2Work institutions, program graduates are highly qualified to tackle the demands of various cybersecurity jobs.
Launch a CyberSkills2Work Training Pathway
Can your institution support national efforts to fortify the cybersecurity workforce and help fill the professional talent gap? Launch a CyberSkills2Work training pathway. Our team will help you leverage the CyberSkills2Work platform, resources, and NCAE-C-designated curricula. Experience the benefits of taking part in this initiative and helping to fortify the country's cyberdefense with qualified workers.
- Earn recognition as an educational institution at the forefront of national cybersecurity workforce development and training.
- Join a network of cyberscholars committed to teaching skills presently lacking in the cybersecurity field.
- Expand your institution’s educational programs and enrollment via training pathways for diverse learners.
- Leverage curricula that NCAE-C institutions develop to offer cybersecurity workforce programs that support NICE Framework guidelines.
- Get additional resources to enrich your institution’s cybersecurity workforce program.
- Utilize a cutting-edge, credentialing system to offer digital badges and other incentives for your courses and pathways.
- Track learners' training progress and earned badges in a comprehensive portal.
- Easily market your training pathways, recruit and select learners, and connect with employers on a one-stop-shop portal. It’s available at the national level, at no cost.
- Connect with companies and organizations from the nation’s key critical infrastructure sectors. Put your training program graduates in touch with members of the National Cybersecurity Employers Network to access job opportunities.
Join Our Coalition
Is your college or university making strides in the cybersecurity field as an NCAE-C institution? Are you developing or currently offering a cybersecurity workforce program? Join forces with like institutions in the CyberSkills2Work program. Take part in a national initiative that's helping to strengthen the cybersecurity workforce and secure information in critical infrastructure sectors.
The National Cybersecurity Workforce Development Program, CyberSkills2Work, is funded by the National Security Agency National Centers of Academic Excellence in Cybersecurity (NCAE-C) Program and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).