Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist Pathway
Eastern New Mexico University – Ruidoso Branch Community College
About This Program
ENMU-Ruidoso CyberSkills2Work offers a one-year, intensive training program. It is designed to prepare students to work as a cyber defense infrastructure support specialist to meet current and future employer requirements. The learned requirements are based on the NICE Framework Work Role’s operate and maintain and protect and defend categories of cybersecurity job functions.
About This Pathway
The Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist Pathway is designed to prepare participants for a system administrator work role where they can test, implement, deploy, maintain, and administer infrastructure hardware and software. They will also be able to set up and maintain a system or specific components of a system (for example, installing, configuring, and updating hardware and software; establishing and managing user accounts; overseeing or conducting backup and recovery tasks; implementing operational and technical security controls; and adhering to organizational security policies and procedures). Participants will also learn how to evaluate and implement security protocols and practices within their organization.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a veteran, transitioning service member, first responder, woman, military spouse, underrepresented minority, or government personnel.
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent. (School transcripts of the highest level of education completed are required.)
- Must have some IT or cybersecurity experience.
- Must apply for admission to ENMU-Ruidoso’s Computer & Network - Security Certificate Program.
Target Work Role(s)
Industry Certifications Included
- CompTIA A+ ce Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Start And End Dates
Jan. 16, 2024 -- until -- Dec. 13, 2024
Duration (In Weeks)
Digital Badges Awarded
- NCAE-C ENMU-Ruidoso CyberSkills2Work Program Network+ Exam Prep
- NCAE-C ENMU-Ruidoso CyberSkills2Work Program Cyber Ethics/Professionalism
- NCAE-C-ENMU-Ruidoso CyberSkills2Work Program NCL Competition
- EC Council EDRP CERT
- EC-Council EC-ECH CERT
- NCAE-C ENMU-Ruidoso CyberSkills2Work Program Information Systems